Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bells Are Ringing


Well, I think I may have mentioned already how I am helping to plan a friend's wedding!
It's very exciting for quite a few reasons, not the least of which being that this season is a prayer answered for my friend; marriage is something she was (and still is) preparing for and it is a blessing to see how God has brought this to be!
Also, wedding planning (for other people) is something that I've been interested in and reading about for a few years and I'm very excited to get my nose out of the books and experience how things really play out. Today marks the last of the eleven days before the wedding and I am very pleased to say that things are going very smoothly; much of that is owing to my new friend/partner in crime who is also planning the wedding. Her organizational skills and helpful presence add much to our wedding planning team. I've been able to learn much from her and it's been a real pleasure to get to know her better in this process!
I'm sure as the days go on, you'll hear more. : )

That's one of the major things going on lately, what about you?

1 comment:

ADDENDUM handmade said...

So fun! I think I'm more excited about helping with someone else's wedding than getting married myself. :)

Mostly sad excitement going on here... one of my sisters is about to go away to college and my best friend is moving to Canada.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin