Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bells Are Still Ringing

{Source is unknown/forgotten, sorry!}

Just as a heads up, this space is about to get pretty quiet for the next few days!
Make that until Monday, with a wedding on Saturday,
I'll be busy preparing/shopping/sewing/writing lists and
won't be able to write a decent post until then.
Thankfully, each day has it's own tasks and-Lord willing!-things will run smoothly, and I'm very grateful to say that with all of the things to do and places to go, I'm not at all stressed or frazzled.
Praise the Lord for that!
Everything is planned and in my room I have a growing pile of
"Things to take on Saturday", "Things to take Friday", and I am starting to set aside things for my "Go To" bag; that will contain very important things like my favorite Odwalla drink to keep me on my toes, Larabars to help me not be munching on the baklava all day, hairspray for the bride, hair pins for the bride, comfortable second pair of shoes, and--well, you get the idea.
I really can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this time and how excited I am for Saturday's events to take place.

Before you go to your next internet destination, here are some parting thoughts:
(FYI, I went a little link happy, now you know!)


So, I'll bid you all adieu until then,
have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin