Wednesday 11 May 2011

Frei. Libre. Libero.


Don't you just love free tutorials/DIY's?
I'm a big fan of them as I really enjoy recreating what I see in magazines or
stores (I'm sure you know what I mean!).
Well, Grosgrain Fabulous is doing a free DIY for the month of May--
I know, I'm excited too; "Free" and "DIY" are on my list of favorite words.
So, head on over and take a peek at what might fit your fancy!
For myself, I will be looking at thrift shops for a fun patterned dress
so I can turn it into a skirt like this one.
This paperbag skirt is pretty groovy too
(though it may be pushed farther out on the project calendar!)
And finally, as an Aunt to three (almost four!) little stickies,
I think these Dish and Spoon toys are too cute!

Let me know if you end up trying any of the projects!

Have a great Wednesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin