Tuesday 1 March 2011

Magpie Ideas



So, on one of my study breaks (yes, I do take study breaks), I was perusing various design blogs for ideas and I came across so many that I had to share with you!
Enjoy.
First of all, I was thinking of the lack of fun, spring pillows on my sister's sofa, then I saw a DIY for this cute floral one with a HUGE poppy in the middle: I love this pillow.
Also, I remembered how much I love sweaters and saw a pattern for this sweater
which I just love! Can so picture fixing an early cup of tea in this...hmm...
Then, I remembered my sewing project and came across this adorable pattern;
possible tea towels anyone? They make great hostess gifts!
After finding out that my sister is have a GIRL, I've gone a bit batty in my knitting ideas for the newest Webb offspring, I present to you this sweet sweater.
Yes, the baby will-Lord willing-be born in July,
but this could be for the off chance that she will be chilly.

But wait, there's more!
Here is a patter for a baby sweater with some pretty cute button patterns.

Most of these ideas came from Magpie Patterns, check it out,
there's some pretty fun ideas that will fill your work basket!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin