Thursday 3 March 2011

Colors {Yellow}


I've posted this photo before, but I wanted to show you again the inspiring
virtues of this cheerful color.
Today I wanted to point you to this post from SouleMama--
my very favorite is the first photo of the yarns!
It reminds me of an antique shelf that I saw in New York...that's a purchase that "got away"
(my own fault really); it would have been great to display some special yarns on it,
ce la vie.

Also this post from Design*Sponge--a great idea! Unfortunately this isn't something I can really try out right now but it certainly has been stored for future uses.
I could also see this painted on a lonely wall, perhaps in a small nook of a bathroom or hallway...

Look for more pictures to be added in the {on the needles} page;
I have a few new projects that just need pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin