Thursday 15 September 2011

happy thursday



Generally, I try not to have too many loose-ended projects going. Generally. However, I've decided to add yet another art project to my list, all in the name of my sister I might add. This October we will be celebrating the completion of her high school studies and since she has graciously left the decorating/styling/detail work to me (which I just love!), I decided to take this time to create something similar to this piece of artwork. The finished product will be the centerpiece of the little stage area I've mentally set-up. It's one of the biggest projects I've ever started (note the use of the work started) so I practicing on a smaller canvas to start.
Mica plays really enjoys playing the violin and has chosen Pagnini's Caprice No. 24 (which is her favorite piece to play and I to which love listening) for my practice canvas; it's a wonderfully complicated and busy piece which will make for a fun project, I think. I'll be documenting my progress along the way so watch out. : ) Depending on how it comes out I'm considering adding them to my shop as well (hint: give me your feedback!).

What's the biggest project you've begun?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin