Wednesday 14 September 2011

Encourage One Another

{previous project: a cowl that is waiting to be worn! come fall, come quickly!}

Today I have the immense pleasure of participating in an 
with Jacqueline from Deep Roots At Home!

This is an exciting blogging project based on 1Thessalonians 5:11,
Therefore, encourage and build one another up, just as you are doing.
It is designed to encourage the mother, the daughter, the young woman in a plethora of ways; from cleaning/cooking tips and recipes to homemaking and alternative medicine tips (oh, yeah), this projects aims to intentionally spur one another in life and godliness. Participants are encouraged to post links every Wednesday (via Linky, see post for details), these links can be an encouraging article, inspiring photo, or fun new recipe/kitchen tip.

So what did I post? Well, I've been reading the delightful blog of Betsy from Part of the Main, for some time now. Each post is well-written with care and makes me think how wonderful it would be to be neighbors. She has been a great encouragement to me in homemaking, blooming where you're planted, and delighting in motherhood; she is currently living in the wonderful UK and often posts on life there (It transports me every time!). Her recent post, Don't Be A Stranger, renewed my excitement in living out the gospel to "strangers", and to search out opportunities when I can do just that.



Would you care to participate? 
Click on the button below for more encouraging links and information on this project!




 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin