Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hello February

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers; they come in so many great colors and look wonderful in each stage of life (plus you can hide love notes in the unopened buds and give them to your sister for her birthday).



As I type this, I'm cheerfully listening to the rain pattering outside my window;
it's still fairly dark outside and the inside is still pretty sleepy!
I'm so glad that my sisters don't have to be filming today (yes, they're in a film class and are assigned to create and edit a film each week for class--they're pretty cool and creative!), but I think the rain provides a pretty dramatic background for a scene (or mud war).
Today holds a typical school/ music lesson day and I am hoping to start some more projects (some knitting ones and some embroidery ones--nope, can't tell you now!), and possibly have a cup of tea if it's still raining.

p.s. I have a few {on the needles} posts that need to be shown, so keep your eyes peeled!
Also, be sure to check out my etsy shop!
There are a few new items and one old favorite there!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dear February,
So nice to see you, but what was your hurry in getting here?
There were a few things I could have been doing in January but no matter, you're here.
I have lots of plans for you, not the least of which,
learning calligraphy (I have red and white valentines as well as
eggplant and white stationary in my head) and
attending my first Renegade Craft Fair (more on that later)!
Well, I had better get started on my day.
It's been lovely greeting you, please stay as long as you like.

Love,
E

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin