Wednesday 26 January 2011

Looking Ahead {St. Valentines}


The first thing I noticed when I saw the recent edition of Living was the "Valentines Crafternoon" ideas on the cover. Looking through the magazine, I was so inspired by the different shades of red and most especially the calligraphy. I'm semi-planning to purchase some red, white, and black ink the next time we go to a craft store (youtube tutorials, here I come!).
I don't usually peruse through the MS site but I'd encourage you to glance through in your spare minute, especially the Valentines ideas!

In other news, I've been reminded that one of the biggest craft fairs in
the country is making it's round to Austin!
Yes, Renegade Craft Fair will be there May 21 and 22 and the Palmer Events center
and you still have eight days to submit your application!
Anyone thinking of submitting and/or attending?
It looks like an inspiring and exhilarating experience!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin