Monday 28 May 2012

announcement// happy vacation


The Etsy shop is on vacation! There are a few things I've been wanting to do with the shop and have now decided to take the time to do them. Thanks so much for your patience as I continually learn new things and grow in this area! Recently I was blessed to have the insight and advice of a fellow Etsian and artist so now I have a lovely "Let's Do This" list to be working on.
I'm also working on some custom orders and new shop items which take away from the time I would have been spending on my shop (were it still active and not on vacation mode). I can't wait to show you the new items when I return to Etsy on Monday, June 18th!! In the meantime, I'll be busy with sewing, knitting (once my wrists feel better!), living life, painting, and (today) making blueberry pie.
How about you?

Do any of you live in a "blueberry season" climate? I do! There may not be any apple picking around but we can pick fresh blueberries this month. Last year we were able to get nearly fifty pounds of blueberries and I hope we can get about that much this year (lasted us a good six months). Mostly we flash freeze and package them, then toss them into our daily smoothies or yoghurt; today, however, we'll depart from the text and make this delicious recipe.

What are your plans for the week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin