Tuesday 16 February 2010

Shalom

Well, here is my new pattern!

I got it though Involving the Senses via Amanda Soule (Mrs. Soule used more of a cream yarn and also added sleeves.)

It looks like a great one to have around here in Houston and can be done many ways! I'm really looking forward to making something for myself, aside from various scarves that is :)

Right now I'm finishing up a few baby items but I'm itching to go to the yarn store and begin casting on for this one. This is also be my first sweater (no really, it is), so that should be interesting. Although this seems like a simple pattern because there are no sleeves, multiple button holes, or a collar of any kind.

Be looking for updates and pictures on my first sweater (Yes, really)!

1 comment:

Cait said...

Yay! I can't wait to see how this turns out - and what kind of yarn and color you pick. It will look so cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin