Wednesday 5 October 2011

Encourage One Another {book clutch DIY}

{sorry, source is unknown}

For this weeks contribution at Deep Roots At Home weekly series, Encourage One AnotherI decided to share a crafty idea. : ) I was first introduced to the book clutch from this Girls With Glasses video a while ago and just loved them, not the $325 kind of love, just the "Oh, I bet you I can make that for less!" kind of love. Which is why I was so delighted to come across this book clutch tutorial! It seems like the steps could be shortened and possibly streamlined so please let me know if anyone tries this! I already have a clutch and am looking for a book that is just the right size...





Do you have an encouraging link you'd like to share?
Then, click on the link above to post your encouraging link! 
Topics can range from yummy recipes, character building posts, insightful posts, or practical, everyday tips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin