Friday 15 July 2011

Knitting for a Bun in the Oven

Today I finished the second sweater for the wee one my sister is brewing.
That's really where I'll be sharing most of my thoughts and accounts from my time here.
Back to the pattern!
It was so easy peasy, lemon squeezy, a great one-skein project, and I don't have to block it (another nice feature)!

Did I mention fast? My "To-Do" list caused this project to go on longer than it would have but I can see getting this project done in a day or so.
No dpns and so simple, I could drop and pick it up with no problem,
the lace pattern was simple enough but still looks like more than a few yarn overs and knit together's.
All that it needs is a button and a baby to try it on for size!
More pictures on that soon, you can be sure. :)

I'm so excited to see what this new addition will look like; each of Chris and Nicole's children are so different, what will this little, nameless dumpling look like??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin