Monday 20 December 2010

{Recent Creation}

Here is another custom order crown that I donated to an auction.
You remember me mentioning the Frye family and their adoption process?
Well, I was very excited to participate in a Facebook auction to raise funds for their family.
You can keep up with them at their adoption blog, Walking in Faith;
Mr. and Mrs. F are currently in country on their first visit with Alice. It has been a sweet blessing for me to read their daily posts and what the Lord is doing there!

This project reminded me what I LOVE doing custom orders.
Each time I learn something new and am able to expand my creative horizons. This was my first time to work with sequins as well as the first time to add ribbon to the end of the crown as opposed to elastic--I like the ribbon much better :)

Sophie willingly agreed to pose for these shots as well as her bunny. Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin