Wednesday 22 December 2010

{New Shop Items}



Here ye, here ye!

There are fun new things happening in the shop!
A new banner and new items to show you,
so make your way over there and peruse through, and let me know what you think!
Be sure to check back here for more fun products, my closet/studio is bustling with new ideas and products while my knitting basket is full of new (and old) projects.

Needless to say, as full as my time is I always enjoy custom orders and I can make time for something that fits your fancy--
--don't be afraid to ask!

I hope that you're as busy with new inspirations and well-loved hobbies; it's wonderful to have things that full and make use of your time.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today I am packing for the Texas hill country for a long weekend!
I'm looking forward to spending time with my Grandparents and family there, as well as

some fresh tamales and empanadas,
long walks and hot tea,
Old Christmas movies and popcorn,
Giggles and lots of Spanish!

I'll meet you back here Tuesday for some fresh inspiration and possibly a tutorial
(as long as I can find the pictures!).

Bon voyage.



p.s. You might have seen the items featured here on the blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin