Friday 1 June 2012

custom order// pinterest friday and outdoor weddings


Happy Friday, everyone! 
This past week has found me resting and doing a few focused, creative projects as we all recover from the scheduling frenzy that was last week, with lots of crazy late nights and early mornings I'm tired and am taking lots of vitamin D! Praise God, this week has been a wee more relaxed and--contrary to my nature--early morning exercise actually does help to feel more energized during the day (now I must work on making it through the evening!). Tomorrow we're hoping to scurry over to the blueberry patches early in the morning (thus avoiding as much of the sauna-like heat as possible), then enjoying the rest of the day.
How about you?

{source

This Fall, I have loads of sweet friends getting married (when it comes to life changing events, I think four friends count as loads), and most of them are thinking of the Great Outdoors for their wedding. 
That has gotten me to thinking about designing and decorating for an outdoor wedding, what sort of style ideas would I bring to the table? How many ways can one create an elegant and beautiful wedding without the comforts of four walls, a floor, and ceiling?
Here are some of my favorite outdoor decor ideas from this board, enjoy!

{source

{source

{source

{source

{source

{source

I think this idea is particularly adorable, whether your wedding is indoors or outdoors! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin