Monday 18 June 2012

a creative vacation

Life
It does have a tendency to fill up the schedule doesn't it?

The past week had me spending time with two very special and very engaged people, exploring this excellent market, and having my sister and her Stickies for a visit (yes, I'm currently holding a sleeping, drooling, chubby baby. Bliss I tell you!). I've also taken the time to explore some new projects (like this one here) and am opening up the chalkboard paint again! We've been blessed with many houseguests (both spontaneous and planned), that's when I discovered my love for fresh towels weird, right? I was just starting to develop a habit of washing towels every day when my practical sister stopped me in my tracks, I suppose it was a bit overboard. ; ) We've been blueberry picking, landscaping our front yard, and have developed a list of foreign films we'd like to watch as a family (every since we discovered Life is Beautiful, foreign films has become one of our favorite film genres!), Le Herisson is next on the list.
In addition to the regular brew I've been working on a few weddings for this Fall--details to come...

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I've extended the vacation time on my etsy shop. There is so much I'd like to do with my shop and that simply wasn't enough time to do things properly! I'm excited about  showing you the new shop items, branding, and packaging but I do need to focus on a few other things before I can open up shop again. Thanks so much for your patience!
Also, I'm looking forward to showing you my progress so continue to check back here for shop updates and new posts!!


And now, back to living. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin