Thursday 28 June 2012

of projects great and small// a whimsical post


That has been my motto the past few months.
Currently on the "project plate" I have a set of three canvas name signs for a sweet family at my church; I've finished the drafting stage and am beginning the very scary painting stage, and as much as I love it, the painting bit does frighten me! Once you put the brush to the canvas there's really no going back (AH!) but thankfully there are pencils and I do make a "shadow" of what the finished product will look like, still the painting bit goes by slowly and steadily.

In other news, my sister and I have started the Fat Flush Plan (isn't that exciting?); this will be our third time and I must say it was encouraging to see how much our diet has changed since we first did it back in 2005. Ah, yes, I remember when we read that we'd have to go off all grains for two weeks; you could have knocked me over with a feather, I was that shocked. Now it's no big deal, in fact, the food item I'll miss the most is the occasional glass of raw milk; yes, for the first two weeks, we have to exclude most dairy products (except for milk keifer, which we just started making).

Anyone else making strides in healthful eating?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin