Monday 20 August 2012

currently playing...

Music is a beautiful thing.
Whether it's classical, folksy artsy, or big band, music does much for the mind. I love having the ability to create a little ambiance while crafting, cleaning, existing, or simply talking with company.
Currently I have these songs stuck on repeat (thanks to grooveshark and youtube!), so get your groove on and enjoy. : )


number one// I Will Wait by the fabulous Mumford & Sons (because I really just love Mumford & Sons)


number two// Only You by Sinead O'Connor (because the music from this film is wonderful and I get teary-eyed every time I watch it!)


number three// Printemps by Coeur de Pirate (because after my one semester of French, I have this thing for French music ; )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin