Thursday 9 August 2012

a wedding planning week

So, as you already know, I have a wonderful interest in wedding planning and day of coordinating.
Weddings are marvelous things and I love nearly every aspect about them; from the planning stages of choosing vendors, venues, colors, themes, and decor to the day of preparations and jitters. It's a neat way to become intimately involved in a bride's Big Day, allowing them to focus on the beautiful task at hand (getting married!), while I make sure all of the other things fall into place. It's really a sweet job.

This Fall I have the privilege of working with three weddings in various capacities, the biggest job being an assistant planner for a November wedding. One of the many great advantages to this position, is that you can still get work done even though you have a silly sinus infection (which means the tissue box is my new friend and I have abandoned my conviction about NOT blowing one's nose in public).So, for the next week or so, I will be focusing on gathering inspirations from the felicity collective (LOVE pinterest), making lots of lists, and emailing various persons. It's grand and I love doing it. : )

In other news, I am also planning this month's, yes, you can! installment, any burning suggestions? I have a few ideas in mind and just need to settle on one and do it. Ah, decisions, decisions!

{via}

1 comment:

kennady said...

The wedding planning week is the great experience to share. I hope this useful experience will really helpful for the wedding planning. For full guidance for the wedding, the people may use the wedding app and make your wedding successful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin