Monday 1 November 2010

{Happy November}


"Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are."

~Teddy Roosevelt

That has been an inspirational quote for me this past year, and just about sums up my outlook on knitting, sewing, and just about every area! Coupled with setting goals and priorities, it has been so helpful as my small business has slowly taken shape and grown.
I love my crafts and I'm thankful that I am living in this time and season that I can devote time and energies to improving these hobbies. I also want to be so guarded with my time and not be so caught up with them that I forgo my responsibilities and place with in my home! Hence the setting goals and priorities! It is much easier for me to set aside a project when I know that I am on schedule; also, it's helpful for the happy customers!
Do you have goals and schedules? They're so handy, especially for this upcoming season!
I'd love to know what helps you the best and if there are any tried and true methods you would suggest!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

p.s. The birthday countdown begins--22 more days,
I'm so excited :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a gorgeous room!

I love your creations. I came here via your comment on Simply Vintagegirl. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin