Monday 26 April 2010

Sew Liberated

:: I really like this arrangement ::
So, as I've finished my morning oats with fruit and contemplating a cup of tea, I'm looking at this week on the calender and hoping that with all of the studying, visiting with family (!!!), and general business, I can make time to visit this great new blog find:
The book by the same name is on my wish list, along with a few others.
Just perusing through the blog, I've seen many great resources and projects!
I love the patterns and colors she choses.
Also, for those of you looking to reupholster something, create window treatments, or just like to collect home decor fabric, Joann's is having a great 50% off of all home decor fabrics!
Whether this morning you woke up to a pale sunrise or just the alarm clock, I hope it was a good start to your week and that you're able to enjoy a chair and a cup of hot tea sometime!
::p.s. If anyone has tried reproducing the above floral arrangement, let me know!
I just think it's so cute and would go perfectly with an outdoor meal and some lemonade.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin