Tuesday 19 January 2010

Project Inspirations: Lovely Thoughts and Moss

For this weeks creative inspiration, I'd like to introduce you to another blog on my sidebar:


A Bowl of Moss and Pebbles by Breezy Brookshire.



I came across her blog through her sister Emily, on Simply Vintage Girl and was really encouraged by her blog posts and I love her artwork!


Emily and Breezy have recently started Noble Rose Press which is a creative endeavour to use their gifts and talents by creating lovely paper dolls of prominent, godly historical figures (Abigail Adams, Katharina von Bora, and Sarah Edwards to name a few).

Her blog is so very sweet and lovely; I enjoy looking at it and being sweetly encouraged by the things she blogs about or the art project she is working on.






Sometimes it is really the little things in the day that make it pleasant :)

So, I encourage you to take a peek at the things she creates and be inspired!

3 comments:

Tarissa said...

Hi Elena,
I have been reading both Breezy & Emily's blogs for a few months now. They are both very lovely young ladies, and always have encouraging things to say!

You wrote a wonderful post!

Have a delightful day!
~ Tarissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/inthebookcase

Margarita Marques said...

Elena, you need to post your old drawings when you were Caro's age, they are just as adorable.
Love,
mom

Elena said...

I'm not sure that's needed here :)
Well, I'm cleaning today so perhaps I'll come across something!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin