Sunday 15 November 2009

"Have yourself a homemade Christmas..."


This year I am very excited to participate in a Homemade Christmas put on by Emily Rose at Simply Vintage Girl.

Every two weeks (starting this Tuesday) Emily Rose will be posting about a homemade project she has completed and you can have to opportunity to post as well on your blog and hers about the different things you are doing to prepare for Christmas. It can be a good gift recipe, crafty accessory, or even a fun notebook.

I will be posting every other Tuesday about a project that I have completed or are in the process of completing. And I am really looking forward to getting ideas from other girls on homemade items to giveaway.

I hope you will make time to visit Emily Rose's blog
and perhaps be inspired to create something of your own!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin