Tuesday 22 December 2009

Project Inspirations: Birds and Sparkles

Inspirations are something that are essential to a young woman, particularly when that young woman is striving to bring glory to God through hidden arts.
I have loved looking through different magazines and art blogs for project ideas and I thought of starting a series on Project Inspirations.

So, each week I will be posting something that has encouraged or inspired me that week; it may be a portion of scripture, magazine article, or a post on an art blog.
And please comment if you have something to contribute too!

This week I'd like to share a link to my friend Cait's blog,
In Company With Sparkles.Cait is a sweet, creative young woman whom I have enjoyed to spend time with; although I live in the States and her in the U.A.E., we have been able to connect through a mutual friend and I have been blessed to call her my friend and frequent, creative inspiration.

Today she posted a great project idea for pillows!

So hop on over to her blog and be encouraged and inspired! It's so fun to see the different things she creates and how she uses them to bless others.

2 comments:

Cait said...

Aw Elena, thank you! I'm glad it's inspiring to you. There are so many sites and people that inspire me too.
I wish I could see your house decorated for Christmas - it always looks homey and I'm sure Christmas makes it even more so!
love,
Cait

Anonymous said...

Ah! How true! What a delight and blessing... not to mention creative inspiration that Cait is to all who know her.

Arielle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin