Tuesday 15 January 2013

hello again//life update


My how time flies! It's interesting to me how it seemed easier to blog when I had more on my plate, alas for the rhythm of life that has a tendency to go by ever so quickly.


Lately I've been...

purging// items from my room! Things had a way of piling up during the flurry of weddings last year; estate sale finds and potential crafts alike were thrown into quite a jumble. Let the sorting begin!

traveling// just day and weekend trips this time; my sister and her family moved about two hours away, so we've been taking advantage of the short distance and excellent gas mileage from my prius (yes, it really does hum :) As you can see from the photos, the Munchkins are growing up rapidly, we've got to be there to soak it all in!

setting knitting aside// for a wee season. Perhaps its the cold weather or lack of vitamins but my poor wrists have been aching lately! It was a toss up between yoga and knitting and the yoga won; while both activities are stress-relieving, the latter does better at keeping me in shape. The good news is that I really do have a reason to wear yoga pants now.

baking// the cold weather insists! Lots of breads and pot pies! Thankfully, it's all for other people, so no lasting effects on me.

 reading// I've taken it up again, at long last. Currently on the "must read" list are This Momentary Marriage, Each for the Other, A Shelter in the Time of Storm, and Keeping Honey Bees.

What have you been up to lately?

 
 Though the crafting schedule has been put on hold lately, I've been recently inspired by this adorable post concerning reminderwear; I'm thoroughly convinced and can think of quite a number of little people that would benefit from these highly useful articles of clothing. What wee lassie wouldn't want a shirt that says, "Remember, I'm only TWO"??


Recent Groovy Finds// Two Sides of Lonely, Suddenly, You Never Need Nobody, and Lakehouse,
Recent Funny. True. Interesting.// His faithfulness, my workout story, the happy life before cell phones, the reason to eat chocolate, and finally, don't hate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin