Friday 18 January 2013

happy weekend//pistachio pound cake


Pistachio Pound Cake. Heavenly, I tell you.
Yesterday I was appointed to bring something sweet to a Chica Lunch Date (definition: an afternoon wherein two of my kindred spirits and I have lunch together, laughing and encouraging each other all through our time together), and after scrolling through my pinterest I came across this delicious looking photograph; pistachios meets buttery goodness, for what more could a girl ask? As much as it pains me to admit it, I've had my share of pumpkin spiced treats for this season and am looking forward to other things. The almond extract and nutty pistachio really hit the spot.
Super easy peasy recipe to follow, came out marvelously the first time!
For just about any occasion, this delightful pound cake will compliment; I highly suggest it with a warm cup of cinnamon tea. Go forth and bake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin