Tuesday 13 November 2012

now playing...





Happy Tuesday, friends!
Today I am knocking out a list of sewing projects (loads of nursing covers for the North Carolina shop I sell to), running errands, and drinking a large quantity of Chocolate Monkey Rooibus tea (think of it as a hot tea version of Ben & Jerry's "Chunky Monkey", I know, it's my favorite flavor too). This fabulous song, which has already been played a number of times, was discovered via pandora radio a few weeks ago and I've been enjoying it ever since; good tune and lyrics make for a wonderful combination. Also, slightly on the back burner, I'm getting a few things together for a small get together celebrating twenty-something years of this curly head; yes indeed, a birthday is just around the corner (like, next week)! More on that later, but if you want to plan ahead, check out my pinterest for gift ideas, if you want...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

elena...you are so cool, I wonder why? Oh yeah, dad.
Love.
mom

Maria Goff said...

Hi darling!
OOOOH I am SO tired of chocolate monkey. I need a break! I've been enjoying lotus green tea. Miss you! Let's get together soon :)

Elena said...

Maria! That's so funny, aside from a large cup of the Perfect Blend, I can't seem to warm my hands any other way! Yes, I'll call you about next week, I'm thinking Monday might be good...
Love you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin